|Tender No: 3300005635||Posted Date: 2018-05-10|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2018-05-30|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||ARC FOR CIVIL WORKS RELATED TO AREA SAFETY COMMITTEE, ISA AND OISD RECOMMENDATION AT MRPL.|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2018-05-10 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2018-05-30|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||N/A|
|EMD (in INR):||200000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Lump-sum|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2018-05-30 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2018-05-30 15:30:00|
|Site location:||MRPL SITE. KUTHETHOOR P.O MANGALORE|
|Job Completion Time:||AS PER TENDER|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||LAKSHMISHA M
SR. OFFICER (MATERIALS)
MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LTD. KUTHETHOOR P.O MANGALORE 575030
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|ARC FOR CIVIL WORKS RELATED TO AREA SAFETY COMMITTEE, ISA AND OISD RECOMMENDATION AT MRPL.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumï¿½s, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
|योग्यतापूर्व मानदंड / Pre-Qualification Criteria:|
I. वित्तीय टर्नओवर / Financial Turnover:
a Average Annual Financial Turnover during the last 3 years ending 31st March of the previous financial year should be at least Rs 18.00 Lakhs
II पूर्व अनुभव / Past Experience
The Bidder should have experience of having successfully carried out and completed similar work during the last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited, which experience should be any one of the following:
a Three similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs 24.00 Lakhs
b Two similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs 30.00 Lakhs
c One similar completed works, costing not less than Rs 48.00 Lakhs
Note: 1. “Similar work is defined as having successfully carried out and completed civil works in any Refinery/ Petrochemical/ fertilizer industry/ PSU/ Govt. Dept. or Large Scale Industrial/ Public Ltd./ Private Ltd companies during last 07 years.
2. All above indicated amounts are exclusive of Service Tax / GST.
III Other Criteria:
a. Bidders who have been issued orders for similar works in MRPL during the last 5 years and/or Bidders who have executed similar jobs in MRPL shall provide Satisfactory Performance Certificate from MRPL
b. Bidder has to quote for all items as per price bid and this is to be confirmed in the format provided along with the technical bid.
c. Experience of only the Bidding Entity shall be considered In-house experience (where for the past experience referred for qualification, the contractor and the Owner belonging to the same organization) shall not be considered as a valid experience for the purpose of qualification.
d. The bidder should not be under a black-list/ holiday list of any state/central government department or undertaking (including PSUs). Bidder shall give a declaration to this effect.
e. Joint venture / Consortium bids shall not be permitted for this tender.
Note: Bidder is required to provide the following documentary proof in support of meeting Pre-Qualification Criteria along with their technical bid:
1. Annual reports containing Audited balance sheets and Profit & Loss statement, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria. (In case of audited annual accounts for the financial year 2016-17 are not available, the provisional annual accounts duly certified by Chartered Accountant to be submitted).
2. Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence covering similar work mentioned above, but not be limited to :
i) Copies of work orders/ relevant pages of contract/SOR,
ii) Proof of Completion / completion certificate indicating value of work completed against above order., from the Owner of work executed, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria.
3. Bidder should have a separate ESI and PF code obtained from the competent authority. Proof should be submitted or else successful bidders shall undertake to obtain the same within two months from the date of awarding of contract.
4. All documents furnished by bidder in support of meeting the experience criteria of PQC shall be self-certified.
5. MRPL reserves the right to complete the evaluation based on the details furnished without seeking any additional information.
रद्द करने संबंधी मानदंड / Rejection Criteria :-
1. Bids received after the due date and time of bid submission shall be summarily rejected.
2. Bids without EMD: Bids received without/ with insufficient EMD (in original with the Technical Bid), before the bid closing date & time shall be summarily rejected. However, Govt. Dept. /PSUs/ firms registered with NSIC/MSE (Micro & Small Enterprise), vendors registered with District Industries Center (DIC), Startups are exempted from submission of EMD. Such bidders shall submit relevant documentary proof towards exemption, along with technical bid of the tender.
3. Offer sent without having the prescribed bidding document of MRPL, non-adherence to technical / commercial terms & conditions, Unpriced bid and Price bid not in the prescribed format, incomplete bids and bids with deviations to the tendered scope of work shall be liable for rejection.
4. Non-compliance to any of PQC/BEC will be liable for rejection.
5. Bidders failure to enter into Integrity Pact as applicable for the Tender along with the bid duly signed shall be liable for rejection.
6. If technical bid & price bid are submitted together.
7. Bids found to have been submitted with falsified/ incorrect information.
8. If Bidder is in the Holiday/ Blacklist of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall give a self-declaration to this effect.
9. Consortium / Joint bids shall not be accepted.
10. Bidder to quote for all items enlisted in the BOQ, otherwise bid shall be rejected.
बोली मूल्यांकन मानदंड /Bid Evaluation Criteria (बीईसी / BEC):
1) The bidder should accept in Toto the Technical specification and Scope of work given in the Tender with no deviations as per clauses of the tender document.
2) Techno-Commercially accepted bids will be evaluated commercially on Overall L-1 basis, i.e., lowest landed cost to MRPL.
3) MRPL intends to award the contract to 2 (Two) Contractors in the ratio of 60:40 to L-1 and next bidder at L-1 rate.
4) Counter offer/s would be offered to other bidders, i.e., L-2, L-3 and so on for acceptance of L-1 rate by giving minimum of 2 working days. Bidders who have accepted and confirmed the counter offer within the specified time limit will be ranked in the order of original ranking and will be considered for award of order to the first bidder in the order their ranking.
5) If any of the bidders do not confirm within the specified time limit, it will be construed that the bidder has not accepted the counter offer.
6) In case of a tie in overall L-1, then the bidder with higher turnover (3 years Annual turnover total as per PQC#1) will be considered as lowest ranking tenderer.
7) MRPL has the discretion to negotiate with L-1 bidder, if rates offered by L-1 bidder are not acceptable to MRPL. In such cases, negotiated/counter offer will be construed as L-1 and such negotiated L-1 will be offered to other qualified bidders also.
8) In case, if the number of successful bidders are less than the MRPL requirement of two successful bidders, MRPL reserves the right to re-distribute the left over balance work available to the successful bidder after assessing the performance of the bidder, provided the bidder meet the PQC for the revised work order value.