Personnel and Administration
|Tender No: 3300006846||Posted Date: 2019-08-02|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2019-08-16|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Hiring Of Non Ac Tata Indica /Vista/Zest/Bolt/Maruti Swift/ Dzire/Fiat Punto/Hyundai Xcent/ Or Similar Type Of Cars for 9h/24 days and 24 h/30-31 days basis for use at MRPL Mangalore.|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2019-08-02 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2019-08-16 15:00:00|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:|
|EMD (in INR):||346000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Product Category:||Automobile Ancillaries|
|Form of Contract:||Works|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2019-08-16 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2019-08-16 15:30:00|
|Job Completion Time:||as per tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Shailendra Kumar Tiwari
Material Deptt., MRPL, Kuthethoor P.O., Via Katipalla, MANGALORE, INDIA - 575 030
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Hiring Of Non Ac Tata Indica /Vista/Zest/Bolt/Maruti Swift/ Dzire/Fiat Punto/Hyundai Xcent/ Or Similar Type Of Cars for 9h/24 days and 24 h/30-31 days basis for use at MRPL Mangalore.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
|II. योग्यतापूर्व मानदंड / Pre-Qualification Criteria:|
I. Financial Turnover:
a Average Annual Financial Turnover during the last 3 years ending 31st March of the previous financial year should be at least Rs 51.83 Lakhs
II. Past Experience The Bidder should have experience of having successfully carried out and completed similar work during the last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited, which experience should be any one of the following:
a Three similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs 51.83 Lakhs
b Two similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs 69.11 Lakhs
c One similar completed works, costing not less than Rs 86.38 Lakhs
Note: 1. “Similar work is defined as Bidder Should be a Tourist taxi operator or Transport Service provider for passengers or any other Transport Logistics Service provider with GST Registration number, having experience of providing services of Jeeps/ Cars/ Mini buses/ busses rotational shift services in any Institutions/ Organizations/ MNCs, or Industry” during last 07 years. Documentary evidence in the form of registration certificate, relevant work order, satisfactory completion certificate to be submitted along with technical bid.
2. All above indicated amounts are exclusive of Service Tax / GST.
3. Relaxation in prior turnover and prior experience criteria for startup company is applicable as per GOI guideline.
4. Pre-qualification criteria with respect to Prior Turnover and Prior experience may be relaxed for Micro & Small Enterprises (to the extent of 15%) as per GOI guidelines subject to meeting of quality and technical specifications. (For example, if PQC value applicable to other than MSE bidders is Rs 100 /-, the same shall be Rs 85 /- for MSE bidders).
III. Other Criteria:
a. Bidders who have been issued orders for similar works in MRPL during the last 5 years and/or Bidders who have executed similar jobs in MRPL shall provide Satisfactory Performance Certificate from MRPL, else a declaration shall be given by the bidder that they have not executed such work orders in MRPL in the said period. Existing service providers shall submit satisfactory performance certificate from Logistics department in respect of their running contract with MRPL.
b. Bidder has to quote for all items as per price bid and this is to be confirmed in the format provided along with the technical bid.
c. Experience of only the Bidding Entity shall be considered. In-house experience (where for the past experience referred for qualification, the contractor and the Owner belonging to the same organization) shall not be considered as a valid experience for the purpose of qualification.
d. The bidder should not be under a black-list/ holiday list of any state/central government department or undertaking (including PSUs). Bidder shall give a declaration to this effect.
e. Joint venture / Consortium bids shall not be permitted for this tender.
Note: Bidder is required to provide the following documentary proof in support of meeting Pre-Qualification Criteria along with their technical bid:
1. Annual reports containing Audited balance sheets and Profit & Loss statement, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria. (In case the last Financial closing date is within 9 months of bid due date and audited annual report of immediate preceding Financial year is not available, bidder has the option to submit the financial details of the three previous years immediately prior to the last financial year. Otherwise, it is compulsory to submit the financial details of the immediate three preceding financial years).
2. Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence covering similar work mentioned above, but not be limited to :
i) Copies of work orders with relevant pages of contract and SOR,
ii) Proof of Completion / completion certificate indicating value of work completed against above order, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria.
3. Other relevant documentary evidence for all the above mentioned criteria. (As applicable for the tender)
4. All documents furnished by bidder in support of meeting the experience criteria of PQC shall be:
“Duly certified by Statutory Auditors of the Bidder or a practicing Chartered Accountant (not being an employee or a director or not having any interest in the bidder(s) company/firm) where audited accounts are not mandatory as per law.
“Duly notarized by any Notary Public in the bidders country.
5. MRPL reserves the right to complete the evaluation based on the details furnished without seeking any additional information.
IV. रद्द करने संबंधी मानदंड / Rejection Criteria :-
1. Bids received after the due date and time of bid submission shall be summarily rejected.
2. Bids without EMD: Bids received without/ with insufficient EMD (in original with the Technical Bid), before the bid closing date & time shall be summarily rejected. However, Govt. Dept. /PSUs/ firms registered with NSIC/MSE (Micro & Small Enterprise), vendors registered with District Industries Center (DIC), Startups are exempted from submission of EMD. Such bidders shall submit relevant documentary proof towards exemption, along with technical bid of the tender.
3. Offer sent without having the prescribed bidding document of MRPL, non-adherence to technical / commercial terms & conditions, Unpriced bid and Price bid not in the prescribed format, incomplete bids and bids with deviations to the tendered scope of work shall be liable for rejection.
4. Non-compliance to any of PQC/BEC will be liable for rejection.
5. Bidders failure to enter into Integrity Pact as applicable for the Tender along with the bid duly signed shall be liable for rejection.
6. If technical bid & price bid are submitted together.
7. Bids found to have been submitted with falsified/ incorrect information.
8. If Bidder is in the Holiday/ Blacklist of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall give a self-declaration to this effect.
9. Consortium / Joint bids shall not be accepted.
10. Bidder to quote for all items enlisted in the BOQ, otherwise bid shall be rejected.
11. Offers not meeting statutory requirement are liable for rejection.
12. All supporting documents for PQC should be notarized failing which the bids are liable to be rejected.
III. बोली मूल्यांकन मानदंड /Bid Evaluation Criteria (बीईसी / BEC):
1) The bidder should accept in Toto the Technical specification and Scope of work given in the Tender with no deviations as per clauses of the tender document.
2) The contractor/ Service provider should have Five (05) Nos. of Non AC cars Tata Indica Indica /Vista/Zest/Bolt/Maruti Swift / Dzire/Fiat Punto/Hyundai Xcent/ Or Similar Type Of diesel vehicle registered as taxi or public transport vehicle, registered in his/his firm’s name and copy of RC book shall be submitted along with technical bid. Service provider, who do not have their own vehicle(s), but have an attached vehicle(s) for the duration of the contract can also be considered for participation in MRPL tender provided that they should also furnish copies of the agreements and RC books along with the technical bid. The vehicle(s) should not be more than 3 years olds as on the bid submission date.
3) Techno-Commercially accepted bids will be evaluated commercially on Overall L-1 basis, i.e., lowest landed cost to MRPL.
4) In case of a tie in overall L-1, then the bidder with higher turnover (3 years average annual turnover total as per PQC#I) will be considered as lowest ranking tenderer. Accordingly Purchase preference for MSE’s Bidders will be considered based on turnover.