|Tender No: 3000016227||Posted Date: 2020-03-20|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2020-04-27|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Radar Level Transmitters|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||NA|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2020-03-20 10:30:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2020-04-27 15:00:00|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||02.04.2020 1030Hrs, MATERIALS DEPARTMENT CONFERENCE ROOM AT MRPL, MANGALORE.|
|EMD (in INR):||105000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2020-04-27 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2020-04-27 15:30:00|
|Job Completion Time:||As per Tender Conditions|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Charan SIngh
Sr. Manager (Materials)
MATERIALS DEPARTMENT, MRPL, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA, MANGALORE 575 030
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Supply of Radar level transmitter for refinery units as per specifications.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
1. The bidder shall be a Manufacturer of RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER. Documentary proof shall be attached along with technical bid.
2. The bidder should have executed at least one completed order for supply of 03* numbers of COAX PROBE (Group-1), 06* numbers of ROD PROBE (Group-2) & 05* numbers of NON-CONACTING PROBE (Group-3) type RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER to any one of the Hydrocarbon sectors like Refineries/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizers/ Oil & Gas Processing plants in previous 5 year period ending last day of the month previous to the one in which this tender is floated. Copy of purchase order & invoices as a proof of execution shall be submitted along with the technical bid.
3. Bidders who have been issued orders for RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER in M/s MRPL during the last 5 years shall provide performance certificate from M/s MRPL. Otherwise a declaration shall be given by the bidder that they have not executed such supply orders to MRPL during the said period.
4. The bidder shall provide evidential support of 2 years proven track record (PTR) for offered RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER in hydrocarbon sectors.
5. The bidder shall not be under Holiday listing period by any Govt Body/ PSU during the Tender period. An undertaking to this effect to be provided by the bidder in prescribed format as attached in the MRPL tender documents. Note:
(i) *In case bidder participating for particular group then bidder shall meet minimum no. of quantity for qualifying group wise as mentioned in PQC-2.
(ii) In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on above point (for sl.no. 2 above, 03 for G-1, 05 for G-2 and 04 for G-3)
(iii) No Relaxation in Prior Experience/ Prior Turnover for Start-ups Company for this tender.