|Tender No: 3600000993||Posted Date: 2019-03-04|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2019-03-29|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Heat Exchanger Tube bundle for 1st and 2nd reactor feed Re_Heaters and Nitrogen Evaporator|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2019-03-04 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2019-03-29|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||Not Applicable|
|EMD (in INR):||334000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2019-03-29 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2019-03-29 15:30:00|
|Job Completion Time:||As per tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Udayakanth Shenoy
Assistant (Materials Department)
MATERIALS DEPARTMENT, MANGALORE RFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA,MANGALORE
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Supply of Heat Exchanger Tube bundle for 1st & 2nd reactor feed Re-Heaters (EA1401, 1402, 41401) & Nitrogen Evaporator (EA8301) as per Specification.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
1. The bidder shall be Manufacturer of Heat Exchangers/ Exchanger tube Bundle assembly.
2. The Bidders Manufacturing Facility should have valid ASME U Stamp certificate of authorization and bidder should submit a copy of this certificate along with the technical bid as documentary proof.
3. The bidder should have supplied at least one complete assembly of shell and Tube heat Exchangers with expansion bellow on shell to any Industry. Relevant purchase order with proof of delivery to submitted along with technical bid.
4. The bidder must have executed at least one completed order for Heat Exchanger/ Tube Bundle to Refineries/Petrochemicals/ Fertilizers/ Chemical Industries/Oil & Gas processing plants/ Continuous process Industries for a single order value not less than Rs. 81.00 lakhs in the previous five years period ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tender is invited.
5. The Bidder shall submit copies of relevant documentary evidence like Order copies, with delivery details / completion certificate / third party inspection release note along with reference contact details of past clients for the completed job (Name, Designation, Email ID, telephone/ fax nos.).
Note: In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on prior experience, i.e. Rs. 68.85 lakhs for sl.no.2b above.
6. The Bidder shall not be in the Holiday/ Blacklist/ of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall submit self-certified declaration for the same.