|Tender No: 3000014103||Posted Date: 2018-11-27|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2018-12-26|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Supply of Admiralty brass Tube for CDU -2 Exchanger and Condensers|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||Not Applicable|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2018-12-26 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2018-12-26|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:|
|EMD (in INR):||268000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2018-12-26 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2018-12-26 15:30:00|
|Site location:||MRPL REFINERY SITE, MANGALORE|
|Job Completion Time:||AS PER TENDER|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Udayakanth Shenoy
MRPL,KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA, 575030
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Supply of Admiralty Brass Tube for Exchangers and Condensers as per Specification.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
1. The bidder shall be original Manufacturer or an authorized dealer/ Channel partner of the manufacturer. If bidder is not a manufacturer, bidder shall submit valid authorization certificate duly issued by the Manufacturer. Proof for the same to be submitted along with technical bid.
2. Bidder’s works shall be enlisted with Engineers India Limited (EIL) for manufacture / supply of Admiralty Brass Tubes of Grade SB111 C44300. Valid EIL Enlistment certificate shall be submitted as proof of same.
3. The bidder should have executed at least one completed order of Admiralty Brass Tubes of grade SB111 C44300 to any one of the hydrocarbon sector like Refineries/Petrochemicals/ Fertilizers/ Oil & Gas processing plants/ Power plants for single order value not less than Rs.70.00 lakhs in the previous five years period ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tender is invited.
4. The Bidder shall submit copies of relevant documentary evidence like Purchase Order copies/ delivery details/ Invoice copy/ Third party Inspection certification release note, along with reference contact details of past clients for the completed job (Name, Designation, Email ID, Telephone / fax nos.)
5. The Bidder shall not be in the Holiday/ Blacklist/ of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall submit self-certified declaration for the same.
Note: In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on prior experience, i.e. Rs. 59.50 lakhs for sl.no.2a above.