|Tender No: 3300005906||Posted Date: 2018-11-28|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2018-12-18|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Upgradation of GA42101 to BA42101 heater inlet pipeline, fittings, valves etc from Carbon steel to Alloy steel as per tender|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||not applicable|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2018-08-28 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2018-12-18|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||Not applicable|
|EMD (in INR):||353000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Fixed-rate|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2018-12-18 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2018-12-18 15:30:00|
|Site location:||MRPL REFINERY SITE, Mangalore|
|Job Completion Time:||As per Tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||NEERESH AMIN
MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA, 575030
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Upgradation of GA42101 to BA42101 heater inlet pipeline, fittings, valves etc from Carbon steel to Alloy steel as per tender|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
i) Financial Turnover: a. The Annual Financial turnover of the bidder during any one of the last 3 years ending 31st March of the previous Financial year should be at least Rs. 176.00 Lakhs
b. Net worth of the bidder as per latest audited annual financial results shall be positive
ii) Past Experience:
The Bidder should have experience of having successfully carried out and completed similar work during the last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited, which experience should be any one of the following:
a Three similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs. 70.40 Lakhs
b Two similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs. 88.00 Lakhs
c One similar completed works, costing not less than Rs. 140.80 Lakhs
Note: 1. “Similar work” is defined as Alloy steel / High Alloy steel pipe line fabrication, welding and erection jobs in any Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizers.
2. All above indicated amounts are exclusive of Service Tax / GST.
3. Pre-qualification criteria with respect to Prior Turnover and Prior experience may be relaxed for Micro & Small Enterprises (to the extent of 15%) as per GOI guidelines subject to meeting of quality and technical specifications.
(For example, if PQC value applicable to other than MSE bidders is Rs. 100/-, the same shall be Rs. 85/- for MSE bidders).
iii) Other Criteria:
a. Bidders who have been issued orders for similar works in MRPL during the last 3 years and/or Bidders who have executed similar jobs in MRPL shall provide Satisfactory Performance Certificate from MRPL
b. Bidder has to quote for all items as per price bid and this is to be confirmed in the format provided along with the technical bid.
c. Experience of only the Bidding Entity shall be considered In-house experience (where for the past experience referred for qualification, the contractor and the Owner belonging to the same organization) shall not be considered as a valid experience for the purpose of qualification.
d. The bidder should not be under a black-list/ holiday list of any state/central government department or undertaking (including PSUs). Bidder shall give a declaration to this effect.
e. Joint venture / Consortium bids shall not be permitted for this tender.
Note: Bidder is required to provide the following documentary proof in support of meeting Pre-Qualification Criteria along with their technical bid:
1. Annual reports containing Audited balance sheets and Profit & Loss statement, in the first instance itself, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria. (In case of audited annual accounts for the financial year 2017-18 are not available, the provisional annual accounts duly certified by Chartered Accountant to be submitted)
2. Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence covering similar work mentioned above, but not be limited to : i) Copies of work orders/ relevant pages of contract/SOR,
ii) Proof of Completion / completion certificate indicating value of work completed against above order, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria.
3. Other relevant documentary evidence for all the above mentioned criteria. (As applicable for the tender)
4. All documents furnished by bidder in support of meeting the experience criteria of PQC shall be: EITHER “Duly certified by Statutory Auditors of the Bidder or a practicing Chartered Accountant (not being an employee or a director or not having any interest in the bidder(s) company/firm) where audited accounts are not mandatory as per law.
“Duly notarized by any Notary Public in the bidders country.
5. MRPL reserves the right to complete the evaluation based on the details furnished without seeking any additional information.