Technical Services, Design, Engineering, Documentation, Inspection, Laboratory
|Tender No: 3000014720||Posted Date: 2019-03-09|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2019-04-19|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||LPG Coalescer and Pre-Filter package|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2019-03-09 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2019-04-19 15:00:00|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||Pre-bid meeting is scheduled on 22.03.2019 @ 10.30 am Hrs. (IST) at: MRPL Materials department confe|
|EMD (in INR):||331000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2019-04-19 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2019-04-19 15:30:00|
|Job Completion Time:||As per tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Udayakanth Shenoy
Assistant (Materials Department)
MATERIALS DEPARTMENT, MANGALORE RFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA,MANGALORE
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Supply of LPG Coalescer and Pre-Filter package as per Specification.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
1. The bidder shall be EIL approved Manufacturer of Coalescing Systems. Valid EIL Enlistment certificate to be submitted for the tendered / quoted items as proof of same along with technical bid.
2. The bidder must have experience of supplying “LPG Coalescer” to at least any one of the Hydrocarbon sector like Refineries / Petrochemicals/ Fertilizers/ Oil & Gas Processing plants in the previous five years ending last day of the month previous to the month in which tender is invited. Relevant purchase order copy with delivery details to be submitted along with technical bid as proof of compliance.
3. The bidder should have supplied Coalescing System to any Industry for a single order value not less than Rs.78.00 lakhs in the previous seven years period ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tender is invited.
4. The Bidder shall submit copies of relevant documentary evidence like Order copies, Invoice copy, Completion certificate / TPI release note along with reference contact details of past clients for the completed job (Name, Designation, email ID, telephone/ fax nos.)
5. The Bidder shall not be in the Holiday/ Blacklist/ of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall submit self-certified declaration for the same.
Note: In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on prior experience, i.e. Rs. 66.30 lakhs for sl.no.2b above.