Technical Services, Design, Engineering, Documentation, Inspection, Laboratory
|Tender No: 3000014686||Posted Date: 2019-03-06|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2019-03-26|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Pipes|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2019-03-06 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2019-03-26|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||Not Applicable|
|EMD (in INR):||156000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2019-03-26 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2019-03-26 15:30:00|
|Job Completion Time:||As per tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Udayakanth Shenoy
Assistant (Materials Department)
MATERIALS DEPARTMENT, MANGALORE RFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA,MANGALORE
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Supply of Pipes as per Specification.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
1. The bidder shall be EIL Enlisted Manufacturer of Proposed Pipes. Valid EIL Enlistment certificate (For Size, MOC, Schedule) to be submitted for the tendered / quoted item as proof of the same.
Authorized dealers to provide valid EIL Enlistment certificate of Original manufacturer (For Size, MOC, Schedule) and authorization certificate of original manufacturer from where pipes shall be submitted for quoted item. Proof to be submitted along with technical bid.
2. The bidder must have experience of supplying Pipes to Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Oil & Gas processing plant/ Power Plant. Relevant purchase order with Invoice/ dispatch details to be submitted to corroborate the same.
3. The bidder should have executed one order for supply of Pipes for a single order value not less than Rs. 36.00 lakhs in the previous five years period ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tender is invited.
4. The Bidder shall submit copies of relevant documentary evidence like Order copies, Copy of Invoice/ LR Copy/ Completion certificate /Third Party Inspection certification release note along with reference contact details of past clients for the completed supplies(Name, Designation, email ID, telephone/ fax nos.).
Note: In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on prior experience, i.e. Rs. 30.60 lakhs for sl.no.2b above.
5. The Bidder shall not be in the Holiday/ Blacklist/ of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall submit self-certified declaration for the same.