Technical Services, Design, Engineering, Documentation, Inspection, Laboratory
|Tender No: 3000013582-1||Posted Date: 2018-10-23|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2018-12-03|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Paraffinic Raffinate Pump GA37062G|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2018-10-23 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2018-12-03|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||NOT APPLICABLE|
|EMD (in INR):||133000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2018-12-03 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2018-12-03 15:30:00|
|Site location:||MRPL REFINERY SITE, MANGALORE|
|Job Completion Time:||As per Tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Udayakanth Shenoy
Assistant (Materials Department)
MATERIALS DEPARTMENT, MANGALORE RFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA,MANGALORE
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Supply of Paraffinic Raffinate Pump GA37062G as per Specification.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
1. The Bidder for the INDENTED pump shall be an established manufacturer having adequate engineering, manufacturing and testing facilities confirming to the relevant API Standard 610, 11th Edition for Hydrocarbon Service.
2. BIDDER'S Manufacturing Facility should have been approved by Engineers India Limited (EIL) for manufacturing and supply of indented / quoted pump. Copies of current valid registration with EIL shall be submitted as documentary proof of the same.
3. BIDDERS who have supplied pumps to MRPL similar to the service intended in the tender are exempted from compliance to clause 2 above. Proof of supply to MRPL to be submitted in the form of purchase order along with Invoice copy / IRN / job completion certificate.
4. In case the Bidder is a licensee / member of a group company and does not meet on his own, the qualification criteria of clause (1) and (2) above, the Bidder can substitute the reference of his Collaborator (licensor)/ another member of the group company (referred to as Principal in later sections), who shall also be a regular manufacturer of the proposed pump model and approved by EIL, provided the following conditions are met:
a) The Principal shall be a regular & established manufacturer of API 610 centrifugal pumps and shall have supplied smaller & larger sizes of Pump models of the same series, from the proposed manufacturing plant and the bidder proves to the satisfaction of the purchaser that the Principal possesses the manufacturing & testing facilities for the offered pump model.
b) The Bidder’s license agreement is valid and continues to remain valid till, at least TWO years after the delivery of the Indented pumps.
c) The Bidder Imports as a minimum the following critical components (including components required for spare parts) from his Principal / Principal’s sub order:
i. Impellers/ Diffusers(Fully machined) ii. Complete Rotor assembly (dynamically balanced) for multi-stage pumps. iii. Casing (Proof machined, hydrostatically tested) iv. Bearing Bracket.
The bidder need not import the components defined above, if the same has been designed, manufactured, assembled, tested and supplied by the Bidder, in the past from the Bidder’s manufacturing plant for the Principal.
d) The Bidder shall have adequate testing facilities and shall carry out all the inspection and tests as specified in the enquiry / order at the bidders manufacturing plant (except for tests specified in clause 4(c ) above, i.e. dynamic balancing & hydrostatic test.)
e) The Bidder shall indicate the details of such arrangement in the proposal.
5. In case the Bidder does not possess the manufacturing experience of the Indented pump at the Bidder’s own manufacturing plant, the Bidder may propose to supply the complete package with bare pump sourced from the Bidder’s Principal, who shall be a regular & established manufacturer of the proposed pump model and approved by EIL, provided the Bidder meets the following criteria:
a) The Bidder shall be a regular & established manufacturer of API 610 centrifugal pumps and shall be a licensee / member of group company (i.e. The Principal) from where the bare pump is proposed to be sourced.
b) (i) The Bidder’s license agreement with the Principal is valid and continues to remain valid till, at least two years after the delivery of the Indented pump.
(ii) In case of member of group company, Bidder to furnish requisite documents from group company (Principal) to establish that Bidder has requisite facilities and has been authorized by the Principal to package the proposed pump model.
6. The bidder should have executed at least one order for supply of Centrifugal Pumps to any Industry for a single order value not less than Rs. 32.00 Lakhs in the previous 5 years period ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tender is invited. Purchase order copy with relevant Invoice, delivery details shall be submitted to collaborate the same.
7. The Bidder shall submit copies of relevant documentary evidence like Order copies, relevant Invoice/completion certificate/ Inspection release note to be submitted to corroborate the same, along with reference contact details of past clients for the completed job (Name, Designation, email ID, telephone/ fax nos.)
Note: In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on prior experience, i.e. Rs. 27.20 lakhs for sl.no.6 (a) above.
8. The Bidder shall not be in the Holiday/ Blacklist/ of any CPSU/ Sate PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall submit self-certified declaration for the same.