|Tender No: 3000016475||Posted Date: 2020-04-07|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2020-05-27|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Supply of LT Power Cables as per tender Specification|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||Not Applicable|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2020-04-07 18:15:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2020-05-27 15:00:00|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||Not Applicable|
|EMD (in INR):||234000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Product Category:||Electrical Work/ Equipment|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2020-05-27 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2020-05-27 15:30:00|
|Job Completion Time:||As Per Tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||JAYANK VERMA
MRPL, MATERIALS DEPT, MANGALORE - 575006
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Supply of LT Power Cables as per tender Specification|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
|योग्यतापूर्व मानदंड / Pre-Qualification Criteria: |
1) The Bidder should be a Manufacturer of Cables. A supporting document to be enclosed with technical bid.
2) The bidder should have manufactured minimum 13km length of 1100V, XLPE insulated, armoured, FRLS, Power Cables in single order in the last 5 years period ending the last day of the month previous to the month in which this tender is floated. Relevant PO Copy and Invoice Copies with Payment advice note / Completion Certificate w.r.t to this PO as documentary proof supporting the execution of this order to be attached along with technical bid.
3) The bidder should have executed at least one purchase order for Supply of Cables to any Industry / Establishment / Company for a single order value not less than Rs. 47.00 Lakhs during previous 5 years period ending the last day of the month previous to the one in which bids are invited. Relevant PO Copy and Invoice Copies with Payment advice note / Completion Certificate w.r.t to this PO as documentary proof supporting the execution of this order to be attached along with technical bid.
4) The bidder shall have license from BIS for manufacturing of Power Cables for working voltage up to and including 1100V as per IS standard valid at least up to the bid closing date of this tender. Copy of license to be attached with technical bid. In case of expiry of license on or before the bid closing date, vendor should have applied for renewal of the license. The copy of receipt of fees and / or acknowledgement of BIS regarding renewal of the license shall be enclosed with copy of license (expired) with technical bid. In case of final award of purchase order valid BIS license copy to be submitted during supply of cable.
5) The bidder should not be under Holiday listing period by any Govt. Body / PSU during the period in which tender is invited. Bidder should submit an undertaking to this effect at the time of bidding.
a. In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on prior experience (for sl.no.3 above). (i.e Rs. 40.00 Lakhs).
b. No relaxation in the prior experience, turnover for Startups for this tender due to Public Safety, Health, Critical Safety, Operations & equipment etc.
c. All documents furnished by bidder in support of meeting the experience criteria of PQC shall be either, “Duly certified by Statutory Auditors of the Bidder or a practicing Chartered Accountant (not being an employee or a director or not having any interest in the bidder(s) company/firm) where audited accounts are not mandatory as per law" or “Duly notarized by any Notary Public”.