|Tender No: 3600001162||Posted Date: 2020-03-11|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2020-05-20|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Procurement of Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phones with specifications as per annexures.|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||Not Applicable|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2020-03-11 12:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2020-05-20 15:00:00|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||Not Applicable|
|EMD (in INR):||132000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2020-05-20 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2020-05-20 15:30:00|
|Job Completion Time:||As Per Tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||JAYANK VERMA
MRPL, MATERIALS DEPT, MANGALORE - 575006
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Procurement of Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phones with specifications as per annexures.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
|योग्यतापूर्व मानदंड / Pre-Qualification Criteria: |
1) The Bidder shall be an OEM or Authorized Dealer/Channel Partner of OEM for the supply of Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phones. Documentary evidence has to be submitted.
2) The bidder should have Supplied Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phones to any Industry like Refinery/Petrochemicals/ Steel/ Fertilizer/ Chemicals/ Paints/ Power & Utilities/ Oil & Gas Processing Plants for a single order value not less than Rs. 39.60 Lakhs during previous 5 years period ending the last day of the month previous to the one in which bids are invited. Proof of supply to be submitted along with technical bid.
3) The Bidder who has supplied Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phones to MRPL during the last 5 Years shall provide completion certificate from MRPL. Otherwise a declaration shall be given by the bidder that they have not executed such supply orders to MRPL during the said period.
4) The bidder should submit IECEx / PESO certification for hazardous area zone-1 for the handsets to be supplied without fail at the time of bidding.
5) The bidder should not be under Holiday listing period by any Govt. Body / PSU during the period in which tender is invited. Bidder should submit an undertaking to this effect at the time of bidding.
a. In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on prior experience (for sl.no.2 above i.e Rs. 33.66 Lakhs).
b. No relaxation in the prior experience, turnover for Startups for this tender due to Public Safety, Health, Critical Safety, Operations & equipment etc.
c. All documents furnished by bidder in support of meeting the experience criteria of PQC shall be either, “Duly certified by Statutory Auditors of the Bidder or a practicing Chartered Accountant (not being an employee or a director or not having any interest in the bidder(s) company/firm) where audited accounts are not mandatory as per law" or “Duly notarized by any Notary Public”.