|Tender No: 3300005413||Posted Date: 2018-02-09|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2018-03-01|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||ARC FOR MODIFICATION RELATED CIVIL JOBS AS PER SCHEMES|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2018-02-09 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2018-03-01|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:|
|EMD (in INR):||180000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Lump-sum|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2018-03-01 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2018-03-01 15:30:00|
|Site location:||MRPL SITE. KUTHETHOOR P.O MANGALORE|
|Job Completion Time:||AS PER TENDER|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||LAKSHMISHA M
SR. OFFICER (MATERIALS)
MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LTD. KUTHETHOOR P.O MANGALORE 575030
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : email@example.com
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|TENDER FOR ARC FOR MODIFICATION RELATED CIVIL JOBS AS PER SCHEMES AT MRPL AS PER TENDER SPECIFICATION|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumï¿½s, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
योग्यतापूर्व मानदंड / Pre-Qualification Criteria:|
I. वित्तीय टर्नओवर / Financial Turnover:
a Average Annual Financial Turnover during the last 3 years ending 31st March of the previous financial year should be at least Rs 27.00 Lakhs
II. पूर्व अनुभव / Past Experience
The Bidder should have experience of having successfully carried out and completed similar work during the last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited, which experience should be any one of the following:
a Three similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs 36.00 Lakhs
b Two similar completed works, each costing not less than Rs 45.00 Lakhs
c One similar completed works, costing not less than Rs 72.00 Lakhs
Note: 1. “Similar work is defined as Having successfully carried out and completed civil works in any Refinery/ Petrochemical/ fertilizer industry/ PSU/ Govt. Dept. or Large Scale Industrial/ Public Ltd./ Private Ltd companies during last 07 years.
2. All above indicated amounts are exclusive of Service Tax / GST.
III. Other Criteria:
a. Bidders who have been issued orders for similar works in MRPL during the last 5 years and/or Bidders who have executed similar jobs in MRPL shall provide Satisfactory Performance Certificate from MRPL
b. Bidder has to quote for all items as per price bid and this is to be confirmed in the format provided along with the technical bid.
c. Experience of only the Bidding Entity shall be considered (In-house experience where for the past experience referred for qualification, the contractor and the Owner belonging to the same organization) shall not be considered as a valid experience for the purpose of qualification.
d. The bidder should not be under a black-list/ holiday list of any state/central government department or undertaking (including PSUs). Bidder shall give a declaration to this effect.
e. Joint venture / Consortium bids shall not be permitted for this tender.
Note: Bidder is required to provide the following documentary proof in support of meeting Pre-Qualification Criteria along with their technical bid:
1. Annual reports containing Audited balance sheets and Profit & Loss statement, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria. (In case of audited annual accounts for the financial year 2016-17 are not available, the provisional annual accounts duly certified by Chartered Accountant to be submitted).
2. Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence covering similar work mentioned above, but not be limited to :
i) Copies of work orders/ relevant pages of contract/SOR,
ii) Proof of Completion / completion certificate indicating value of work completed against above order., from the Owner of work executed, in support of their fulfilling the qualification criteria.
iii) Order / Completion Certificates issued by the contractors are not acceptable.
3. Bidder should have a separate ESI and PF code obtained from the competent authority. Proof should be submitted or else successful bidders shall undertake to obtain the same within two months from the date of awarding of contract.
4. All documents furnished by bidder in support of meeting the experience criteria of PQC shall be self-certified.
5. MRPL reserves the right to complete the evaluation based on the details furnished without seeking any additional information.
रद्द करने संबंधी मानदंड / Rejection Criteria :-
1. Bids received after the due date and time of bid submission shall be summarily rejected.
2. Bids without EMD: Bids received without/ with insufficient EMD (in original with the Technical Bid), before the bid closing date & time shall be summarily rejected. However, Govt. Dept. /PSUs/ firms registered with NSIC/MSE (Micro & Small Enterprise), vendors registered with District Industries Center (DIC), Startups are exempted from submission of EMD. Such bidders shall submit relevant documentary proof towards exemption, along with technical bid of the tender.
3. Offer sent without having the prescribed bidding document of MRPL, non-adherence to technical / commercial terms & conditions, Unpriced bid and Price bid not in the prescribed format, incomplete bids and bids with deviations to the tendered scope of work shall be liable for rejection.
4. Non-compliance to any of PQC/BEC will be liable for rejection.
5. Bidders failure to enter into Integrity Pact as applicable for the Tender along with the bid duly signed shall be liable for rejection.
6. If technical bid & price bid are submitted together.
7. Bids found to have been submitted with falsified/ incorrect information.
8. If Bidder is in the Holiday/ Blacklist of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall give a self-declaration to this effect.
9. Consortium / Joint bids shall not be accepted.
10. Bidder to quote for all items enlisted in the BOQ, otherwise bid shall be rejected.
बोली मूल्यांकन मानदंड /Bid Evaluation Criteria (बीईसी / BEC):
1) The bidder should accept in Toto the Technical specification, Scope of work and Scope of supply given in the Tender with no deviations as per clauses of the tender document.
2) Techno-Commercially accepted bids will be evaluated commercially on Overall L1 basis, i.e., lowest landed cost to MRPL.
3) MRPL intends to award the order to 2 bidders in the ratio of 60:40. L1 bidder will be awarded 60% value quoted and balance 40% will be considered to next L2 bidder at L1 rates. If L2 bidders do not agree to match L1 price, the counter offer shall be extended to next bidders in the order of their ranking till the requirement is met.
4) In case of a tie in overall L-1, then the bidder with higher turnover (3 years Annual turnover total as per PQC) will be considered as lowest ranking tenderer.
5) In case other bidders are not accepting L1 rate, MRPL reserve the right to award the 100% order to L1 bidder, provided L1 bidder meets the PQC for 100% value.