|Tender No: 3600000828||Posted Date: 2018-02-23|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2018-04-02|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Supply of APC|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2018-02-23 09:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2018-04-02 15:00:00|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||On 08.03.2018 @ 11.00 Hrs. (IST) in MRPL Mangalore office Pre bid minutes attached.|
|EMD (in INR):||931000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2018-04-02 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2018-04-02 15:30:00|
|Site location:||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Kuthethoor, Katipalla, Mangalore 575 030. Karnataka, India|
|Job Completion Time:||As per tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||ABHISHEK GHOSH
Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd , Mangalore -575030, Karnataka, India
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|SUPPLY,ENGINEERING,IMPLEMENTATION AND PWAMC OF ADVANCE PROCESS CONTROL AS PER TENDER SPECIFICATION. Bid closing date has been extended upto 02.04.2018.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumï¿½s, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
|Pre-Qualification Criteria:- |
1. Licensor of APC Technology: The bidder should be Principal Licenser of APC Technology only. The bidder shall provide a copy of the suitable supporting document of the same.
2. Experience: The bidder shall have experience of having successfully completed APC implementation within seven years ending last day of the month previous to the one in which this tender is invited to any refinery processing unit having crude oil processing capacity of at least 3 MMTPA. Bidder should submit the relevant documentary evidence like PO & invoice / satisfactory performance certificate from the client.
3. Presence and support in India: Bidder must have technical support base in India to facilitate implementation and post warranty technical support. Vendor shall provide details of the same. An undertaking to this effect shall be submitted along with technical bid.
4. Financial Capacity: Annual Financial Turnover in any one of the preceding 3 years ending 31st March 2017, should be at least INR 417 lakhs (Rupees four hundred seventeen lakhs only). Bidder shall provide audited P/L statement and balance sheets for the above.
5. Credentials: The bidder shall not be under Holiday listing / Blacklisting period by any Govt Body/ PSU during the Tender period. An undertaking to this effect to be provided by the bidder.