|Tender No: 3000013254||Posted Date: 2018-06-22|
|Tender Type: E-Domestic(Two Bid)||Closing Date: 2018-07-12|
|Tenders are invited for the following work:|
|Name of Work:||Plates|
|Tender Fee (in INR):||0|
|Tender Fee (in USD):|
|Tender Forms Issue-Start Date & Time:||2018-07-12 15:00:00|
|Tender Forms Issue-Closing Date&Time:||2018-07-12|
|Prebid conference Place/Date/Time:||Not Applicable|
|EMD (in INR):||351000|
|EMD (in USD):|
|Form of Contract:||Supply|
|Tenders-Last Submission Date & Time:||2018-07-12 15:00:00|
|Tender Opening Date & Time:||2018-07-12 15:30:00|
|Site location:||MRPL REFINERY SITE, MANGALORE|
|Job Completion Time:||As per Tender|
|Contact Person from MRPL :||Udayakanth Shenoy
Assistant (Materials Department)
MATERIALS DEPARTMENT, MANGALORE RFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, KUTHETHOOR POST, VIA KATIPALLA,MANGALORE
|For E Tender registration and tender downloading:||From Antares Systems Limited
Mr Dilip Ranganath
Tel : 0824-2882248
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL
|Supply of Plates as per Specification.|
|Other than E-Public Tenders, completed Tenders should be Sealed and sent to : Materials Department, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited(MRPL), Kuthethoor Post, Via Katipalla, Mangalore - 575 030. For E-Public Tender, purchase of tender document & submission of offer through https://www.tenderwizard.com/MRPL Bidders are requested to note that all future Corrigendumâs, Changes, Extensions of bid submission date, etc with regard to this tender, if any, will be published only at MRPL website and not through press advertisement.|
1. The bidder shall be original Manufacturer or Authorized dealer. In case of authorized dealer, bidder should submit valid authorization letter from Manufacturer along with technical bid.
2. The bidder must have experience in supply of MS Plates to any one of the Hydrocarbon sector like Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer/ Oil & Gas Processing plant/ Chemical Industries in the previous five years period ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tender is invited. Relevant purchase order to be submitted as proof of compliance.
3. The bidder should have executed one order for supply of MS Plates to any Industries for a single order value not less than Rs.94.00 lakhs in the previous five years period ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tender is invited.
4. The Bidder shall submit copies of relevant documentary evidence like Order copies/ Invoice copy/ delivery details/ Inspection release note along with reference contact details of past clients for the completed job (Name, Designation, Email ID, telephone / fax nos.)
5. The Bidder shall not be in the Holiday/ Blacklist/ of any CPSU/ State PSU/ Central or State Government Undertaking. Bidder shall submit self-certified declaration for the same.
Note: In line with the Government policy, qualified Micro and Small Scale Enterprises (MSEs) will be given relaxation up to 15% on prior experience, i.e. Rs. 79.90 lakhs for sl.no.2b above.