You are here
- Petrochemical grade Naphtha with 70 vol% Paraffins and 10 vol% Aromatics with very low Metals and Sulphur.
- Fertilizer grade Naphtha with 65 vol% Paraffins and 12 vol% Aromatics and low in Sulphur.
- High Aromatic Naphtha with 60 vol% Paraffins max. and 12 vol% Aromatics min.
- Motor Gasoline with 3% Benzene, 89 Ron & 0.05% Sulphur Grade.
- Motor Gasoline with 1% Benzene, 89 Ron & 0.05% Sulphur.
- Motor Gasoline Export 5% Benzene, 97 Ron, Doctor test negative & aromatics 68 vol%.
- Reformate with 96 Ron (Aromatic Stream).
- Reformate RON upto 107.
- MRPL is the first Refinery in India to release Euro-III MS.
- Domestic grade ATF.
- Export grade ATF meeting Def Stan 91-91 (Defence Standard) issue -5.
- HSD with 0.25% & 0.05 Sulphur with 35 flash
- HSD with 0.5% Sulphur or even less, upto 0.05 wt% and 66 flash (Export grade)
- MRPL is the first Refinery in India to produce Euro-III HSD.
- FO Domestic with 180 cst viscosity and Max. 4.0 % Sulphur.
- FO Export with 380 cst viscosity & 3.2 % Sulphur.
- LVFO with 80 cst viscosity .
- LSFO with 2% S and 180 CST