Awards and Recognition 2013-14
- Upgraded to Schedule ‘A’ CPSEs from Schedule “B” with effect from 04/07/2013 by the Department of Public Enterprises, thereby making it eligible for achieving the “NAVARATNA” status.
- Won the coveted Petrofed Award “Refinery of the Year-2012” for its commendable performance in production and operational efficiencies while adhering to the norms of health, safety and environment protection.
- Won the “Refinery of the Year” from Petrofed for the year 2011-12 for leading performance in production and operational efficiencies while meeting the norms of Health, Safety and Environment protection.
- Won the “Export Excellence Award, 2013” in Best Manufacturer / Exporter (large category) – Gold from the Federation of Karnataka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI) on 22/06/2013.
- Secured the first prize for outstanding performance in the area of Hindi Implementation for the year 2012-13 by Town Official Language Committee(TOLIC), Mangalore on 28/05/2013.
- Secured the first prize in the Jawaharlal Nehru Centenary Awards for energy performance for the year 2011-12 & 2012-13 under the Refineries category having complexity of 6.0.
- Secured the first prize in the OGCF-2012 awards for Furnace/Boiler efficiency having heat duty more than 1000MM Kcal/hr.
- Won the “State Export Excellence Award” for 2012-13 & 2011-12 Medium/ Large category – Gold & Platinum respectively by Government of Karnataka.
- Won the award for “Best Fuel efficient Boiler operation” by the Department of Factories and Boilers on the occasion of 43rd National Safety Day celebration.